Zulu African Wire Bowls, handmade in South Africa with lots of love. These bowls are made from colourful upcycled telephone wire. The weaving method has its origins in the traditional weaving techniques of the Zulu people of South Africa.
A multitude of colourful wires is woven together to create the vibrant and interesting patterns seen on each bowl. These multipurpose bowls will bring vibrance to your home, whether they are used as wall art or as functional storage bowls.
BACK TO THE PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Measurements: Approximately 30-31cm in diameter. 7cm height. Measurements may vary slightly.
- Function: Perfect as wall decor, as fruit and vegetable holders or as storage for any of your special items. These vibrant and colourful bowls will bring a splash of South African culture to your home environment.
- Technique: Traditional Zulu weaving technique.
- Materials: Colourful telephone wire woven into bowls.
- Working time: Approximately 8 days.
Product Care: Gently wipe with a damp cloth to clean. Avoid harsh soaps or chemicals. Do not wash in a dishwasher. Avoid placing extremely large or heavy objects inside the bowls as they may lose their shape. Avoid dropping, bending or folding as the bowls might lose their shape.
What’s in the box? 2x Zulu wire bowls. Each bowl is multicolored and the colours and patterns of your bowls will be an exciting surprise.