These beautiful African Beaded Elephant pay homage to one of the famous Big Five game animals found mainly in and around the eastern and southern parts of Africa.
These stunning beaded elephants can be used as decor or as a paperweight or even to hang your precious pieces of jewellery. Rings can go on the trunk and tusks, while earrings can be hung from the ears, and bracelets can be placed around the neck.
This gorgeous beaded elephant isn’t like any other ornament. Handmade with care and attention to detail, these elephants will bring a touch of the southern African bushveld to your home.
BACK TO THE PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Measurements: 25cm height from bottom of feet to top of trunk. 26cm length from tip of tail to tip of tusks. 13cm width from ear to ear. 9cm width of the belly. Measurements may vary slightly.
- Function: Use as home decor, as a paperweight or even as a jewellery holder. The possibilities are endless.
- Technique: Wirework with traditional beading techniques.
- Materials: Wire and glass beads.
- Working time: 1 week.
- Product Care: Be careful not to squash or squeeze your elephant or to place anything heavy on it as its wireframe could lose its shape. Wipe with a dry cloth to clean. Be careful not to use harmful chemicals or cleaning products. Avoid using water as this might rust the wire frame.
What’s in the box? 1x Beautiful beaded elephant.