Tojita's artistic journey is steeped in the beauty of her native region, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes that inspire her work. Her embroidery technique, rooted in the traditions of Tenango de Doria, showcases the intricate and colorful Otomi cross-stitch patterns. These patterns bring to life the daily experiences and cosmic visions of the Otomi people, featuring birds, flowers, roosters, and human figures. Elevate your culinary experience and celebrate the essence of Mexico with this exquisite tortillero. Order now to keep your tortillas warm and embrace a piece of cultural history!
BACK TO THE PRODUCT DETAILS:
- Measurements: 24 cm diameter
- Function: This artisanal masterpiece not only cradles your tortillas but also keeps them warm, soft, and cozy throughout your meal. It's the perfect blend of functionality and craftsmanship, adding a touch of culture and warmth to every bite.
- Technique: The Tenango stitch is generally a small, tight, cross stitch, embroidered with cotton thread.
- Materials: 100% cotton embroidered fabric.
- Working time: 3 days
- Product Care: Gentle machine or hand washed with water at room temperature and non-corrosive laundry soap.
What's in the box? 1x Tenango Embroidered Tortillero